Thursday, November 27, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning


Sundays are my least favorite days of the week. It is the last day to complete all of my house chores *and* to get all my studying done for the week ahead. Things go terribly wrong when neither are done, but rarely, both get accomplished. Sundays are ephemeral; before I know it, the day has slipped through my fingers. I found myself wondering where all the time went just last week, and here is the answer:

The day started off nice and early. I woke up at 6am and was at the grocery store by 7am. I was done with my grocery shopping by 8am, and Tom made me breakfast by the time I got home. I read the Sunday papers until 10am and Tom and I went for a 3-mile walk and was back home by 11am. I put some potatoes in the oven to bake while I showered. Then I made myself lunch and started cooking. I baked 24 cupcakes and a green bean casserole. By the time I was finished it was around 2pm or so. I prepared for my meeting at 4pm and met with my school group from 4-6pm. I stopped by the grocery store on the way home and fixed a quick dinner. 

Well, there goes my Sunday!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Wow, Superwoman!

My job is to bring balance to the force.