Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Shout Out to My Hubby!


When I got married, my mother-in-law said to me that I found "one in a million" in my husband. Of course, she is rightly-so biased, but I think she's wrong. I found my "one in a trillion." My husband is the most funny, smart, thoughtful, and considerate gentleman I have ever known. He is also the best daddy to our little girl (and soon to be baby boy), and he's handsome to boot! I am reminded how special my guy is from time to time, especially when I'm at the gym. Without fail, there is always a guy or two who coughs in your direction, doesn't wipe off the equipment even though there are signs posted everywhere that says to do it, and will drop weights with a bang without considering others' peace and quiet all the while acting entitled. In the end, I am just glad to do my one-hour of cardio, get out of there, and come home to my favorite fella!

1 comment:

Ellen Wonton said...

aww cute. i guess he deserves that ipad. hahah.